We offer two ways for you to determine your ring size. Remember to measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest. Note that cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm. Finally, alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so we suggest that you refrain from measuring them after cocktails and appetizers.
1. Measure an Existing Ring
- Using a ring you already own that fits well, measure the inside diameter of the ring with a ruler in millimeters.
- Note down the measurement and match it to the chart below.
- If your size falls in-between two sizes we suggest buying the larger size.
- If you are still unsure about your ring size and you would like further assistance, please contact us.
2. Measure Your Finger
- Wrap a thin strip of paper around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
- To find your best fit, make sure that the paper is pulled snugly around your finger.
- Mark the spot where the two ends of the paper meet and measure the distance with a ruler in millimeters.
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
3. Contact Customer Support For A Ring Sizer
We would be happy to send you a complimentary ring sizer to assist you in determining your ring size. If you wish to receive a ring sizer, please send an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and full mailing address. Subject to availability, we will mail the ring sizer via United States Postal Service within 5-7 business days from receipt of your email. This service is limited to the USA.
Many of our necklaces and chains are adjustable as they come with two or three jump rings. Use the diagram below to help you understand how different sizes may look when you wear them.
Cuff, Bracelet and Bangle Sizing
Measure the diameter of your wrist in millimeters and then use the chart below to determine your size.
- Extra Small: 55 mm wrist diameter
- Small: 60 mm wrist diameter
- Medium: 65 mm wrist diameter
- Large: 70 mm wrist diameter
- Extra Large: 75 mm wrist diameter