I. Collection of personal information
A. Information you provide:
We may obtain information that you provide directly to us on the Sites, for example when you contact us, purchase a product, create an account, or otherwise interact with the Sites. This information may include personal information, which is information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number, payment information, username and password, and any information you include in account authentication security questions.
B. Information collected automatically:
1. We may collect certain information including IP addresses, device identifiers, browser characteristics, operating system details, language preferences, referring URLs, length of visits, and pages viewed automatically using various tools and technologies such as cookies and web server logs.
2. A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer but not you. Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you may be able to set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, or to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the Sites or other websites and disabling cookies may invalidate opt outs that rely on cookies to function.
3. We may combine certain automatically collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from third parties.
4. Please note that we or third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different devices and online properties when you use the Sites.
5. Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites, the Sites are not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
II. Use of personal information
A. We may use personal information we collect through the Sites for:
1. Facilitating and personalizing your user experience;
2. Responding to your requests;
3. Processing your transactions;
4. Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities of visitors and users of the Sites;
5. Improving the Sites and our services;
6. Communicating or marketing to you;
7. Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies;
8. Preventing, investigating, identifying, or taking any other action with regard to any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity or any activity that violates our policies; and
9. Any other purpose you consent to.
B. We may use personal information we collect through the Sites for:
1. Remarketing or reengaging purposes;
2. For third party or similar audience features; or
3. For other advertising purposes, such as delivering ads over time and across websites, mobile apps, and devices.
III. Sharing of personal information
A. We may share your personal information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners. To the extent we grant these parties access to your personal information, they will follow privacy practices no less protective than our practices, to the extent allowed by applicable law.
B. Additionally, we may share your personal information with third-party service providers assisting us in carrying out services to you such as the functionality of the Sites. Third-party service providers are not meant to use personal information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us.
D. Additionally, we may disclose personal information when required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal processes, or in response to activities that are unlawful or a violation of Auvere’s rules for use of the Sites, or to protect or defend the rights or property of Auvere.
IV. Data analytics and advertising
A. We may also use third-party technology to collect and use data in connection with interest-based advertising. These third-party ad technology companies and advertisers may use, store, or access cookies, web beacons, pixels and other storage technologies to collect or receive information from the Sites and elsewhere on the Internet and use that information to provide advertising services to us, including interest-based advertising or advertisements targeted to your interests.
B. We may use certain third-party web analytics services, including Google Analytics, to help us understand and analyze how visitors use the Sites and serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. We’ve implemented Google Analytics Advertising features such as remarketing with analytics, interest-based advertising, demographics and interests reporting. We and third-party vendors may use first-party cookies or other first-party identifiers as well as third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers to deliver advertisements or personalize the content of our Sites..
C. To find out more about how these third-party analytics services manage the privacy of information in conjunction with delivering ads online, and how to opt- out of information collection by these networks, please visit: http://www.youradchoices.com, http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices, or http://www.networkadvertising.org.
D. For more information on how Google Analytics uses data collected through the Sites, visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, visit: http://www.google.com/settings/ads and www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
E. Please note that we do not control how third parties manage their opt-out processes.
V. Linked websites
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet and online digital storage are not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Sites.
VII. Your choices
A. Account information:
You may change or update your account information by logging into your account(s) on the Sites and accessing the account settings features.
B. Email marketing:
You may opt out of email marketing communications at any time by logging into your account(s) and changing your preferences or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the body of the email.
VIII. California privacy rights
A. Request for Personal Information.
California law permits customers in California to request certain details about how their personal information is shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, if the personal information is shared for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. We do not share personal information with third parties or affiliates for those third parties’ or affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Californians may request information about our compliance with this law by contacting us at email@example.com or by postal mail sent to:
Attn: CA Privacy Rights
750 Third Avenue, Suite 702
New York, New York 10017
B. How to make a Request for Personal information.
To make a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, attest to the fact that you are a California resident, and provide your current California address to which we will send our response. Your inquiry must specify “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line of the email or the first line of the letter, and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
IX. Information for users outside the United States
XI. Contact information